Hexokinase, Phosphoglucose Isomerase, Phosphofructokinase (PFK), Fructose 1,6-bisphosphate aldolase, Triose Phosphate Isomerase, Glyceraldehyde-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase, Phosphoglycerate Kinase, Phosphoglycerate Mutase, Enolase, and Pyruvate Kinase.
The protein structure at the top below the plasma membrane (blue) is the cytoplasmic portion of Mannose PTS permease that transports glucose into the cell. In the animation, glucose enters the cell and is converted down the glycolytic enzyme path into the correct product structures until ultimately 2 molecules of pyruvate are produced for processing within another cellular pathway.
- Animated bacteria GIF: What lies within (mhrussel.wordpress.com)
- Animated GIF: Bacteria swimming (mhrussel.wordpress.com)
- Dr.ehab carbohydrate metabolism-2 (slideshare.net)
- AP Biology Online Help with Educator.com (prweb.com)
- Animated bacteria GIF: What lies within? Glycolysis edition (mhrussel.wordpress.com)